Voting is open from Thursday 29 April until 11:59pm Monday 21 June.
You can vote for a dish by scanning the QR code provided by the eatery.
To vote, you'll need to enter your first name, last name, email address, mobile number and your dish rating from 1 to 5. You will also need to upload a photo of your receipt from your meal as proof of purchase.
Participating club eateries have paper voting forms available if you do'’t have access to a smartphone. You will need to provide the same details listed above and attach your receipt to the form. The club will then upload your vote.
Diners are only permitted to vote once per dish — duplicate votes will not be counted. However, you may visit multiple club eateries to taste and vote for their dishes. The more dishes you vote for, the greater your chances of winning.
Dining vouchers worth up to $2,500 are on offer for patrons who submit the most unique votes for the competition dishes throughout the duration of the campaign.
Full terms and conditions are available here
ClubsNSW has engaged celebrity chefs Manu Feildel and Colin Fassnidge as ambassadors for the Perfect Plate Awards.
- Australia’s Got Talent judge.
- Creator of ‘The Sauce by Manu’ sauce range.
- Former co-host of My Kitchen Rules.
- Author of Manu’s French Kitchen, Manu’s French Bistro, French for Everyone and More Please!
- Contestant on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
- Former judge on My Kitchen Rules.
- Executive Chef at the Banksia Bistro and designer of the menu at Terminus Pyrmont.
- Author of Four Kitchens and The Commonsense Cook.
Manu and Colin will be encouraging clubs to take part in the competition and will be visiting several regions to raise awareness and drum up public support for the campaign.
A big thanks to our Perfect Plate Partners - Anchor Food Professionals, Carlton & United Breweries, Kraft Heinz and Treasury Wine Estates - and to our Awards Dinner Partner, Doltone House.
Your message has been sent! We'll be in contact with you soon.
We launch our new website soon.
Please stay updated and follow!